The CURT gooseneck ball kit allows you to instantly outfit your pickup truck for gooseneck towing. The kit includes a gooseneck ball and gooseneck safety chain loops that easily drop into the factory gooseneck hitch puck system on trucks with the 5th wheel gooseneck hitch prep package. The components also come in a durable carrying case for convenient storage when not in use.
The gooseneck ball in this kit features a patented design. It is equipped with a simple lever and retainer balls that allow it to easily drop into the gooseneck hitch center puck and lock into place with a simple quarter-turn. The gooseneck ball has a 2-5/16" diameter and is rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load. For dependable strength and safety, the gooseneck ball is constructed from forged and machined steel alloy, finished in a polished chrome plating and thoroughly tested to U.S. VESC V-19 specifications.
OEM Puck System Gooseneck Kit
- Fits puck system
- 2-5/16" gooseneck ball installs easily with quarter-turn latch system
- Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch
- Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
- Cast steel anchors with durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Forged and machined steel gooseneck ball with chrome-plated finish
- Wide loop openings accept large gooseneck safety chain hooks
- Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand whenever needed
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion and debris in gooseneck ball hole
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)